May 23, 2016

LETTERS TO THE WORLD: 03

"My mother used to
tell me to be careful
when I was walking
through a dark alley
because there could be
boys in hoodies who
could take me
but my mother
should've warned
me when I introduced
him to her because
this boy had a
dark alley within
his heart and he
stole my innocence
and ran away with
my heart in his hand
and now my thoughts
are razorblades
that make me
bleed every day."

                 
"Why should I be sad? I have lost someone who didn't love me. But they lost someone who loved them."

"I am my own ghost haunting the memories I love the most."




(Sources: first photo: Love Rosie, 2014
first work: Alexa Evangelista
second photo: Stuck In Love, 2012
second work: Anonymous (from Tumblr)
third photo: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
GJANELLI 2018. Powered by Blogger.
GJANELLI © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.