Feb 25, 2018

10 FACTS ABOUT ME (THAT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOW)


Hi, so I've decided to get back on blogging. Like post some more topics not just my travels or what inspires me. Yesterday, I got inspired to write again. I was listening to Moira Dela Torre's new album, Malaya, and there's just something in her voice and songs that made me want to get back to writing again. I've missed it. I actually decided to not go with my family to a beach on Batangas because I wanted to finish my chores and my work. Because lately I've been so lazy to do those things and when I started listening to Moira, it just inspired me to just get on with it!

So I opened my Pinterest app, looked for topics to talk about and saw this list about what to write in your lifestyle blog. I picked this topic because I wanted to share with you in case there are people who read my blog. LOL and also to my family who doesn't know these facts about me pls take notes hehe charot

Here's 10 facts that only a few people in my life know about me:
  1. I don't drink coffee. Not because I don't want to, believe me I want it so bad, but every time I try to, I get massive headaches. And no, i'm not allergic. It's the reaction you get when you don't regularly drink coffee and then you suddenly try to (I googled).
  2. I prefer rice more than bread. Don't get me wrong, I love bread, too but only when I'm in the mood to eat it. I just love rice more than life. Chos but I mean, who doesn't??? come fight me 
  3. I'm a light sleeper. My parents and my sister don't believe this fact when I tell them because whenever I sleep at home, I fall asleep immediately. I mean, cmon, of course I would, it's home. It's quiet and comfortable. But whenever I sleep over at another house, I find it hard to sleep. Especially when it's noisy. I also wake up in the middle of the night because i'm uncomfortable.
  4. I have a short attention span. I can't concentrate on one thing if I get distracted. For example, when i'm reading and then suddenly I hear the television or music, I would get distracted and won't be able to concentrate anymore. 
  5. I prefer to work alone. Yes, I need help sometimes when I don't know something in what i'm working on, but I really prefer to work alone. For instance, when i'm writing a new blog post, I don't want anyone lurking behind me and reading what i'm writing. LMAO I know they're gonna read it anyways, but you know what I mean? yeah
  6. I can be a little OCD sometimes. I just like things to be organized, you know? Whenever I see some clutter on my desk, I immediately fix it. Ok, not all the time but most of the times. I hate it when my stuff gets messy. Especially when other people borrow it and then they don't put it back where they picked it from. Like UUGGGHHHH I hate that. pls stop doing that thanks
  7. I get irritated easily. Mostly because of the hot weather in my country. Mabilis kasi ako pagpawisan. So, whenever I sweat, maiirita na ako. ALL THE DAMN TIME. I hate it when I sweat most specially when i'm wearing make-up. (P.S. I'm sorry sa lahat ng nasungitan ko because of this attitude)
  8. I love sweaters/hoodies/long sleeves. But I can't wear them because like I said, HOT WEATHER and well, fact no. 7.
  9. I hate it when the smell of the food sticks to my hair or clothes. I guess this is one of my pet peeves. Whenever I eat out or cook food, the smell of the food would stick to my hair or my clothes and I. FREAKING. HATE. IT when that happens. 
  10. I think ahead of time. At least most of the time. Whenever I would travel, I would list all of the things I'd need and then pack my things a few days before I leave. Or if I plan on going out the next day, I would decide what to wear the day before.

That's it for now. I'm sure there's still a lot I didn't put on the list but they were the facts that only a few people know about me as far as I remember. So if you already know some of this, feel special lol jk

I hope you enjoyed reading these facts as much as I enjoyed writing and sharing them with you!

Much love,
Gjanelli

1 comment:

  1. I love coffee. I don't drink 3in1 coffee because palpitation will occur but if it's brewed, then, I'm fine. I don't even know why it's the other way around. Maybe because of too much sugar with 3in1 coffees and I drink my brewed coffee as it is, no cream and sugar and the bitter, the better. :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
GJANELLI 2018. Powered by Blogger.
GJANELLI © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.