Jul 24, 2014

MINI ROADTRIP


2 weeks ago, we went to Cavite to spend the weekend there. My cousins and I together with my sister and her boyfriend went on a mini road trip to Puerto Azul, Kaybiang Tunnel & Hamilo Coast Pico De Loro.




If there is one thing I could do for the rest of my life, it would be to travel. I love roadtrips.  I love seeing the trees around me while there is music in the background in the car. I also love discovering the history of every place I go to. 

Back then, when my father is not yet working abroad, he likes to take us places around Cavite. When we go to a certain place, he talks about its history and I'd feel glad about knowing about it. But now that he's working abroad, my mom is abroad, too and my family/relatives who I used to go to roadtrips with are busy now, we kind of stopped doing it anymore and I admit it, I miss it. So, even though being on a roadtrip is kind of expensive (you have to pay for gas, buy food, souvenirs, etc.) and us being unemployed yet and still students, we still find a way to go on a roadtrip and bond together. I think it's one of the reasons why I love spending time with them. Because little things make us happy.







Also, an update about me. I cut my hair short. My long hair was really dry and it was really getting on my nerves. I didn't even brush my hair anymore. I just let it be.... annoying. I also dyed it when it was still long that's why it's dry. But now, I'm loving my new hair because it's back to its natural look and it's softer than before. 


























We didn't go inside Puerto Azul & Hamilo Coast Pico de Loro because it's exclusive for members only. And we aren't members, so we just took pictures outside. Lol. After we took photos and selfies in Pico, we went to Tagaytay to eat. We didn't take photos anymore because we were hungry and it was raining. 

What about you? Do you love roadtrips, too, like me? What are your most unforgettable roadtrips so far? :)

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
GJANELLI 2018. Powered by Blogger.
GJANELLI © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.