Dec 23, 2012

R E U N I T E D

School days are over again for the Christmas holidays! It only means one thing: reunite with family. AGAIN. Yep, you know I love bonding and spending time with my cousins every vacation. Instead of not doing anything in the house, we (me & my sister) go to our grandfather's house to sleep over and spend time with our cousins. So the other day, December 21 and yesterday, December 22, we did!












Ate Tin with Sam



Oh yeah


 

Beliebers fo life yo!

 

Sam

 

Vichien


Ate Chel


Mikhail


JM


This was taken at KKK MOA branch hehe I just love my curly hair

 

Bought new lens for my slr! 18-55mm (Feeling sexy lang. Sorry. Haha)

 

OT: I suggest you listen to this song cos I love it so much. Lol



Happy holidays! xx

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
GJANELLI 2018. Powered by Blogger.
GJANELLI © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.